10 Surefire Tips to Boost Your Organic Ranking
No matter how incredible your branding is or how innovative your products or services are, if you are not ranking on the first page of Google’s search result, half of the world will never know about your trade. Do you know how much traffic the number one rank on a Google search resultenjoys? It is a whopping 30%. This makes it essential for the digital marketers to boost the ranking of their websites and every other related page.
While PPCs and paid ads might boost your web page search ranking, you cannot count on this method for uninterrupted commercial success and the coveted rate of conversion end of every month. If you wish to have your brand counted among the 3.5 million Google search queries in a day by acquiring the number one position, then you have to go that extra mile and pull your weight by embracing these ten noteworthy strategies to improve your organic ranking.
1. Keep track of your current search ranking
It is important to know where you stand in Google’s search result before boosting your website’s search ranking. Analysing the information will allow you to know about the scopes for improvement in terms of site page ranking.
- Log into your Google’s webmaster tools account.
- Go to your dashboard, click on the “more” link under “Top Search Queries”.
- You will find a list of top keywords. Click on a particular keyword you would like to view.
2. Define a solid set of keywords
Choose the right set of keywords for your campaign to take your ads to the right customers. Remember, your keywords should remain in sync with the technical jargons your prospective customers would use to look for any particular product or service.
- Jot down the primary categories of your business.
- Write down all relevant terms and phrases that might fall under each of the categories.
- Figure out what major keywords can be used to drive the covered conversions.
- Group similar keywords into ad groups.
- Choose to pick 5-20 keywords for each ad group.
3. Adhere to the element of originality
Similar texts, intentional or accidental plagiarism can affect your organic ranking. The idea is to avoid republishing articles, journals or blogs from other websites. Posting original content will gradually build a visitor’s trust.
- Use free or premium tools to sniff out plagiarism.
- Rope in experienced SEO writers to create original blogsand articles.
- Focus on composing SEO friendly blogs without practising the act of content spinning.
4. Focus on accurate utilisation of header tags
The header tag or the <h1> tag in HTML is usually the title of a post. It is the largest text that stands out in terms of visibility and consumer interest. You should consider following a few essential conventions here.
- Use all essential headers to break up texts.
- Include keywords in your header tags.
- Keep header tags consistent and in sync with the content.
- Optimise your header tag for long tail voice search keywords.
- Use subsequent, smaller headings to outline different listed items.
5. Work on your Meta description
Creating an attractive meta description is the gateway to ensuring improved organic search ranking. It is by reading your meta description that a visitor decides whether he/she would like to click and read the entire content.
- Consider limiting the Meta description within 155-165 characters.
- Focus on the consumer behaviour and preference while writingthe Meta description.
- Concentrate on answering two crucial questions – What are you offering? Why should your potential customers buy from you?
6. Improve the readability quotient of your websiteClean design and SEO friendly website format can boost readability. The perfect readability will allow all types of readers to visit your website and follow your posts for product descriptions, blogs and other articles.
- Use larger fonts. They are comparatively easier to read.
- Maintain a fine contrast between the text and background colour.
- Use sub headings, images and bullet points in web content.
- Use shorter sentences and break them into shorter paragraphs.
- Reduce the use of too many jargons, acronyms and insider words.
7. Reconsider the use of synonymous long-tail keywords
It is said that long-tail keywords are not as effective as they used to be at one point in time. So, you may like to reconsider the use of synonymous long tail keywords to acquire the targeted organic page ranking in Google.
- Avoid overusing similar long tail keywords. For example, the keywords “best assignmentwriting tools” and “best tools for programming assignment help writing” will return the same result.
- Leverage the potential of medium-sized keywords.
- Identify all accurate Latent Semantic Indexing Keywords (LSIs) that you will use in your content.
- Include emotion in your title tags to optimise them for higher Click Through Rates.
8. Harness the potential of power words
Power words like “Insane”, “Effective”, “Proven”, “Definitive” and the likes are essential for an improved CTR. They have the ability to draw prospective searchers and turn them into future clients.
- Keep an eye on the competitive market and develop practical vocabulary.
- Look up and learn words you don’t know.
- Consider using words that can directly match with your user intent.
- Refrain from overstuffing the content with power words.
9. Work on your page load speed
Users will immediately leave your site if they need to wait for an extra couple of seconds for the page to load. Consequently, it will have an impact on your dwell time, reduce the number of pages viewed and increase bounce rate.
- According to Yahoo, 80% of a web pages load time is spent in downloading various parts of the page. Consider minimising HTTP requests to resolve such issues.
- Work on reducing the server response time. Your page load speed will depend on the amount of time your DNS lookup will take.
10. Link out to authority sites
Linking out to authority sites will help you to make the content more relevant, useful and trustworthy from different aspects. It will improve the time readers spend on your site, thus, improving the organic search ranking.
- Avoid using two-way backlinks and make sure the domain you are linking to is not a part of a private blog network.
- Link to pages that can actually add value by covering the topic very well.
- Consider linking your bloggers in your niche.
- Link out to sites, articles and journals that have the highest number of social media shares.
To end with…
Optimising your site, products and services according to the SEO ranking conventions is no cake walk. However, it is not rocket science as well. All you need to do is keep an eye on the rate of conversions and the revenue you can expect out of it. Embracing the strategies associated with search engine algorithms and the smart hacks mentioned above will always allow your business to secure top ranks in the internet search results.
Good luck!https://www.completeconnection.ca/10-surefire-tips-to-boost-your-organic-ranking/Digital Marketing