When choosing an online crypto casino, safety is paramount due to account information and payouts. With a Bitcoin gambling platform, player protection is guaranteed because blockchain technology has data encryption that turns any personal and financial data given to the casino into strings of unbreakable code.
All of our recommended crypto gambling sites, one, for example, is Trustdice which you can read more about on this review page, using the latest software encryption for data protection. The websites also have HTTPS in front of their name, which means they have an SSL certificate, so all your information is secured.
Authorities and commissions like the UKGC, Curacao, or Malta Gaming authority also regulate them through the issuance of gaming licenses ensuring their legitimacy. So with all these things combined, it’s surely safe to play in a crypto casino.
Getting started at a crypto casino
Getting started at a Bitcoin casino is quite simple and easy as you do it from wherever you are. In most sites, you will only be required to fill in the signup form by providing your name, password, email, place of residency, and mode of payment.
You can obtain a crypto wallet by choosing the most popular ones in the app store or the play store, most people go for the Coinbase wallet, Trust Wallet, or else Exodus. Once your crypto wallet is set up, you can go ahead and make your first deposit at the casino site of your choice. You can purchase cryptocurrencies by converting them on a crypto exchange.
Once you are all set with the cryptocurrency you have chosen, whether you want bitcoin, ethereum, or litecoin… You can now deposit and start looking for a welcome bonus that can give you an extra boost in cash for your entertainment.
Most of the time, you can find reliable information about online gambling sites on comparison sites such as CryptoGamble.tips that facilitate your experience.
Fred Edwards, the founder of CryptoGamble, said in an interview: “We’ve been playing at these casinos with our funds, trying to see which ones are real and which one is a scam” – he also continues by adding “it’s our main priority delivering updated crypto casino reviews in our content, as well as providing information on how to play crypto games and news from the industry”.
Interesting thoughts from the founder. If you expect to game on such sites maybe doing your research is the key in decision making.
Why you should join a crypto casino
Crypto casinos offer games where the player and the developer have the same access. It is not easy for the developer to change the game information as they operate on an open platform. You also get a chance to own assets that you can sell and make a profit if you know how to trade crypto coins.
Apart from that, all your account information is always secure, as the algorithm used makes it difficult for hackers to access your player account. There are also potentially huge payouts, and amazing bonus offers from crypto casinos. So, what’s there not to love about gambling with BTC?
How to spot an illegitimate crypto casino site
It’s quite easy to spot an illegitimate crypto casino website in Canada. But to help you, we have highlighted some of the things you can look out for to know if a brand is legitimate.
- Licensing – this is done by commissions or authorities of any given country to regulate online and traditional casinos, ensuring that these brands keep the end of their bargain. So, you should check for licensing agreements from the UKGC or the MGA.
- Withdrawal process – the best crypto casinos should have a simple withdrawal process. The standard cashout processing time for any casino should be within minutes.
- Bonus offers – crypto casinos attract players by offering lucrative welcome bonuses. So, be sure to join a site that gives you amazing rewards and promotions. Some of the best forms of bonuses you can come across are daily spins, extra money for play, no deposit bonuses, or cashback offers.
- Games on offer – legitimate crypto casinos have a huge selection of games. Bitcoin fanatics can enjoy classic games like Crash, Dice, Plinko, and Minesweeper.
- Player security – one of the best things about cryptocurrency casinos is that gambling security is guaranteed. Most Bitcoin games are provably fair, meaning you can confirm the fairness of the game even before you place a wager.
- Customer support – a legitimate crypto site usually has a responsive player support system. Some brands offer 24/7 live chat support, email, and phone.
Chris Mcdonald has been the lead news writer at complete connection. His passion for helping people in all aspects of online marketing flows through in the expert industry coverage he provides. Chris is also an author of tech blog Area19delegate. He likes spending his time with family, studying martial arts and plucking fat bass guitar strings.