Write For Us
Thank you for your interest shown for your contribution towards the Complete Connection blog. We frequently highlight and tend to showcase guest writers on our technology business blog. Please browse through the below guidelines fully before submitting your post for review.
What We are Looking
We’re in search of a group of young and passionate people to write interesting and informative articles on technology, business, SEO and digital marketing topics for our blog and website. No matter you are a beginner or an expert, we are here to encourage your ideas.
Our Audience: Our website receives over 20,000 page views per month from technology and small business owners around the World
Our Following: We also shared your content to our strong social media networks thus helping you to increase your knowledge and emphasizes you on new ideas and whereabouts.
Write for us technology, business and digital marketing guest posts to become our contributer
You can Write For Us Guest posts on following these Topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Content marketing
- Real estate
You are entitled to submit a guest posts on any of the above topics.
We also cover some topics for small business owners to write for us guest posts on business tips, Startup, entrepreneur, real estate, business finance, accounting and business advice.
Guidelines For Write for Us Technology, Business, SEO and Digital Marketing
By submitting a guest post for our consideration, you are confirming that you agree to these terms.
#1. CONTENT QUALITY: Content must be innovative and user-friendly rather than endorsement. Articles with real world scenarios, informative tips will be favored.
#2. ORIGINALITY: All guest posts should be unique and authentic (never before published). Your guest post is not supposed to appear anywhere in the search engine. Once your post is approved for publication, you grant us copyright to be the owner of your content and also ensure that you don’t use the same content elsewhere.
#3. TOPIC: You can write for us on technology, business and digital marketing or above mentioned guest post topics, and use the search box at the top of the site to see if we already have content related to your topic. If we do, try to consider a different view of the article which is not covered in the existing one and post a new one.
#4. LENGTH: Guest Posts should comprise a minimum of 1000 words or more then.
#5. If you want to promote your business in a post, please email us about our sponsored post opportunities.
#6. FORMAT: All submissions should be written in clear, standard American English.
- Make sentences precise and understandable.
- Bullet points help to differentiate between each point and make the article look neat.
- Use bold highlights in case of long articles which overlook the paragraph look.
#7. IMAGES: Attach minimum 3 images related to content to use in the article. Images should be lightweight (<100kb)
#8. Article Removal Request: If your article is authorized published on our site, it will become the sole property of our website. No requests for removal will be approved.
#9. BIO: Authors must provide the following information:
- Your email address which will be kept confidential throughout.
- A short bio, 50 words or less (may include a link to the company website)
- A head-shot (you can make it easier for us by uploading your head-shot to Gravatar using the email address you’re providing)
- You can provide any social media links if interested in promoting your work through us.
- We will not attribute your post to a company; we will represent your article on your behalf as there is only single ownership to avoid ambiguities.
How To Submit An Article?
If your article is ready and it is following our guidelines then Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A short intro about yourself (Maximum 60 words)
- Completed article (Minimum 1000 words)
- Add “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
We look forward to promoting your valuable work on our website, and honouring you as a guest writer.