You know that content marketing can be hard without having proper strategy, tactics, and tools. You have to think like a journalist and a marketer to offer contents that are both informative and entertaining.
Most of the B2B marketers use content marketing as part of their marketing strategy. In order to do a profitable content marketing campaign, you surely need to employ proper tools. This article talks about the 16 most productive content marketing tools that can boost your business activity and make the handling of work sequences easy.
Table of Contents
16 Most Productive Content Marketing Tools
You can simply skim and scan through the points under every content marketing tool and pick up the ones that you like.
BuzzSumo is an online marketing tool which offers different content examining and marketing solutions. BuzzSumo does best in,
- Content Discovery: Amass of content on the net is easily filtered focusing on your search specifications. It is done through social search.
- Brand Monitoring: You can set alerts for your brand, authors, domains, competitors, keywords, and backlinks.
- Influencer Marketing: Influencer marketing and outreach help you to extend your reach with a particular audience.
- Content Curation: With BuzzSumo you can, discover, curate and share content in order to augment and expand your content marketing.
- Effective Content Insights: Content search and content analysis reports given by BuzzSumo allows you to research the data in-depth and gain workable insights.
- Content Research and Planning: BuzzSumo provides you the data and evidence needed to enable you to focus on the content that hooks your audience.
- Competitor Research: With BuzzSumo you will gain competitive knowledge about, content that is getting traction for your competitors, networks in which they are having success, people sharing their content and how your content compares with the rest?
- Question Analyzer: BuzzSumo enables research on popular customer questions, aids in generating content ideas and monitor questions on specific topics and brands.
It looks like this:
Kred helps you to connect with influencers who will be able to amplify your message on social media.
- Kred measures your influence by analyzing Facebook and Twitter activity.
- It allows you to build your own “influencer” status online.
Content marketing is usually handled by a separate team dedicated to the task.
- Teamwork with Trello is taken to the next level with boards, lists and cards.
- Trello enables you to schedule content writing, posting and sharing the content.
- You can leave messages for other team members and share content with one another, all in one place.
Creating a sales funnel is essential when you have an internet presence.
- Sales funnel helps take visitors and turn them into leads.
- It has a drag-and-drop interface and lot of templates to work from.
- It helps in market research and audience segmentation.
- ClickFunnels helps in converting leads into sales and increase your company’s average order value.
- Some of the special features in this tool are, Sales funnels, Membership funnels, Auto-webinar funnels, Hangout funnels, Email integrations and A/B testing.
Tweriod tells you the best time to tweet.
- It helps you to figure out the best time of the day to send your tweets.
- You will also be able to track as to when you are getting the most mentions and replies.
- You get visual depictions describing the best days and times to reach out to your audience on Twitter.
- The free tool can analyze as many as 1000s of your followers.
PRNEWS.IO offers a unique platform that bridges businesses and the press.
- Provides members a well-organized and simple way to write, publish, and distribute story content to major media news sites at their convenience to upscale sales.
- You do not have to search through different websites to get your company the publicity it needs.
- You can get your post published and begin to see real-time results with well-detailed metrics available on PRNews.io.
- With the in-built search engine optimization (SEO), and a few clicks, PRNews ensures that your stories and press release for your targeted audience get site traffic.
People actually get interested with your blog only when there are good images to click on.
- Canva has pre-built templates and layouts with which you can create lovely images in no time.
- You can select from different layouts, designed for different platforms you want to post on.
- Dragging and dropping of elements into the tool is enabled
Producing content in an orderly manner in order to reach the customers at every stage of the buying journey is better enabled with the help of Uberflip.
- Uberflip clusters all your content from every source in order to manage and optimize a tailored content experience for your customers.
- It helps you to create content hubs that are topic and audience specific. This helps you to distribute content faster and speed up lead generation.
- Uberflip has an inbuilt analytics engine which helps you to monitor and adapt your content marketing processes.
- Uberflip also offers useful tips and tricks to support your campaign.
The key use of SEMRush is to find out the keywords of your competitors. You can spy on them at ease and find out what’s ranking.
- With SEMRush you can find the keywords gaining organic traffic for your competitors.
- You can look at your competitor’s ads, compare various domains and generate detailed analytics reports.
- With SEMRush you can come to know new keywords even your competitors may not know of.
MailChimp is an email marketing automation platform.
- With MailChimp you can make email campaigns to share updates, sell products or tell a story.
- There are hundreds of templates to choose from. You can drag and drop blocks for email that helps in checking subscribing behaviors.
- With email blocks, you can create automated email sequences for sales funnels, track customers who pay and even monitor leads.
- The paid version of MailChimp comes with advanced features. You can track each subscriber’s opt-in source. You can also create and run Instagram and Facebook ads.
Groovejar is a popup service which enables collecting and converting traffic easy.
- Groovejar can be easily integrated with email marketing tools like MailChimp and AWeber.
- You can source and import product reviews from places like Yelp and Facebook and add them to your website directly.
Ubersuggest is a keyword research tool.
- It is a web-based tool. You need not log in or pay to use the service.
- You have to insert keywords in the search form. You get the results instantly, with the exact keyword count. This is a great point of advantage in the field of content marketing.
Buzznami is a free, web-based content marketing analyzer.
- It helps you to evaluate your current blogging works based on content quality and social awareness.
- You can come-up with ideas to improve your content strategy.
- Drives more traffic.
A content that is not re-shared on a regular basis would not be visible enough to users.
- With AgoraPulse you can plan, schedule and distribute your content on various social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, GooglePlus and Instagram.
- AgoraPulse connects all your social accounts into one platform. This enables you to manage and measure all your efforts.
15) Google Trends
Google Trends helps you to find content ideas that have chances of going viral.
- Google Trends helps you to identify seasonal trends and create content in the right time.
- Avoid “keyword unicorns” by checking data-skewing popularity spikes.
- You can find relevant trending topics and capitalize on them.
- With Google Trends data, you can plan your content calendar.
- You can use related queries to find new keyword ideas. You can probably even steal business from your competitors.
- You can exactly see cities and subregions that require your products or services. This will help you with the SEO strategy.
- You can modify and improve your SEO video strategy by analyzing what people are searching for on YouTube.
Inboundli helps you to find the most engaging content for your audience. Moreover, inboundli uses AI to get relevant content in any industry.
- Inboundli helps to analyze your social data in order to fetch the most engaging content for your target audience.
- It uses the data from influencers in your industry in order to match the best parts of their content strategy with yours.
- It improves suggestions for contents by detecting your actions and performance.
- It automates your social media publishing and selects the tasks that should be kept manual.
- It automatically sources images, suggests relevant hashtags and automatically tags publishers.
- It optimizes the scheduling of contents based on your audience’s engagement statistics.
Having seen the most important tools for content marketing, it will be good to wind up the article with a spill on the importance of using content marketing tools. Here they are for you,
- Content marketing tools are useful for SEO
- It provides Linkbaits
- Increases website traffic
- Increases fans/followers and their engagement
- Helps build your authority on social media
- Makes you a caring brand
- Increases brand awareness
- It makes you a thought leader
- Helps in inbound marketing
- Helps in influencer marketing
- It influences the purchase decision
- It helps in the generation of more leads
- It increases sales and
- It is cost-effective
Along with learning the skills of content marketing, you can employ the content marketing tools to have a meaningful engagement with your customers.
Isaac John is a Content Manager at Zuan Education which is a premier Digital Marketing Institute. He strongly believes in weaving credible contents that shore up to virality. He also believes that viral content will reap huge benefits among millennials.