How Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality Mainstream the Idea of Future?
Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence is on the verge to come up with the massive shift regarding how the technology impacts the way we live, work and carry out tasks. When it comes to AI and VR, descriptive images of a space full of gamers inevitably evoke in the mind of users. Research in VR environment on one hand and AI on other hand is created by different people with different interest but some convergence is now apparent between two fields.
Amalgamating Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality creates new dimension to the business and affects the future of business and changes the way you interact.
The rise of Artificial Intelligence and VR may be daunting sometimes as the question like “ aren’t robots going to take over the globe…. We all are going to be let jobless” anxiously ponder in our mind. However, this is not feasible and we should not see AI threat but instead think it as blessings.
Start-ups and Enterprise are looking to put their right feet in this most exciting market to stand tall amongst competitors and give an edge to their business. This juggernaut of technological innovation is growing at the speed of storm; hence business needs to pace up with the upcoming technologies or risk being left in the dusk.
Convergence between Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality is all similar to Artificial Intelligence but the only problem is the development is in the nascent stage but still with the emergence of Oculus Rift, and Samsung’s Gear VR in the market, people trailed and felt the environment in Virtual Reality. The expectations of the people gradually increased with the introduction of these technologies and the connection between AI and VR are deeper than they are felt; hence will provide the new range of experiences and opportunities. VR includes 360-degree graphics and video and AR displays in which data has overlaid a view of the outside world.
The amalgamation is possible due to:
- Deep learning in AI fosters real-time image and speech recognition
- Increases availability and lessens up the cost of processing
- Expanded network bandwidth, enabling enhanced data streams
- Availability of AI in cloud
Why are these technologies important? Key observations
Many firms are yet not clear regarding how AI and VR are useful for their companies and what is in it for them?
- Is it all about precise context drove sensor?
- Is it about algorithmic-approach to drive interaction?
- Is it all about wearable or personalized object?
- Or is it a bot?
It is all about state-of-art technologies and the most important topic to discuss for boards, founders, and management teams. This technology will no more have bounds to big brands but will become mainstream, accessible and affordable to all leading towards becoming a norm for all marketers on how they look at their marketing funnel. Moreover, the convergence of VR’s immersive technology and AI’s predictive analytics tend to raise standards for customer experience. With this innovations, marketing stakeholders will have to be agile and pace up fast with the increased focus on data collection.
The best example of the change in the way of interaction bought by AI is the mass adoption of chat-bots which is already widely being implemented across different industries and have the potential to disrupt the brand’s business. The chatbot is all about interaction as a human which follows a script and shared a result with you. This massive change in the communication should not be taken as the challenge but must be taken as the opportunity to enhance personal and professional lives. It is rightly said that the leaders who are flexible enough to adopt new things are likely to stay on the top of the digital market.
While AI and VR are relatively new technology, they tie back to some of our oldest of holy grails for learning. These, when used together, come up with the tremendous potential for the following
- Just-in-time learning, delivered at the point of need
- Personalized learning, tailor-made and constantly recalibrating based on knowledge and interest
With such tremendous growth, some brands are aware of the direct impact that these technologies can have on their bottom line and are ready to welcome new ones with open arms. To provide you with the better idea, how these technologies are changing the landscape, lets zero down how AI and VR enhance business.
- Serving with behavioral customer data: Creation of the best profile always played a crucial role in creating a content that provides reasons for your target market. In traditional times, they used the basic traits like demographics and preferences to create personas. But, with the implementation of AI and VR, this has enhanced the personal profile of the brand. SaaS marketing automation came up with the improved way of marketing automation and can go beyond demographics to collect data and specific traits like engagement, activities and much more. With such data, brands can grab the opportunity to deliver hyper-targeted messages to leads.
- Provides emotional experience: Emotional content in the sales world has always played a lead role since conventional times. However, emotional connection between customer and brand was possible only through words. But, with VR brands can provide customers with an immersive experience where they can feel and experience emotional touch and spontaneous connection to a production or service. And when amalgamated with advanced behavioral data, the conversion potential remains unmatched.
- Delivering data to the right customer at the right time: It is well said that “personalization improves conversions no matter what type of digital marketing strategy you’re using. Simple strategies like using recipient’s name don’t work when it comes to recipient name in the email and doesn’t actually turned on offer connecting with customers. By using advanced data, one can have the agility to deliver the right person at right time. Simple to use email templates provides detailed data and customer interaction with the advancement in VR and AI. And while we haven’t reached the point where we can actually get into the minds of customers, machine learning has brought us closer to being able to give the customer what they want, when they want it.
- Free up resources: Today customer support team is not overloaded with the queries due to facilities of multiple channels that is used to communicate via phone, email and social media. With the customer data, they look for real tome automating repetitive task to beat the competition. But, Automation is worth only when it is combined with intelligence. The team can use management platforms to get the detailed information of customer issues, when they will be planning to come up next and automatically offer solutions before customer service providers even communicate. This results into increase in productivity while providing customers with more personalized experience.
As businesses have started to show interest in AI and VR, there is a drastic reduction of human errors through VR simulation of danger task. AI and VR can be based on continuous image recognition, identity detection and much more. If smart glasses becomes common, daily communication could be enriched by providing the details about the person you are talking to, which project co-worker is working. The spread of AI and VR are changing the way consumers and employees interact with the worked and AI and machine learning algorithms enable the enterprise to personalise their service.
With such tremendous growth in AI and VR, Artificial Intelligence mobile app development company and Virtual reality app development company needs to pads up twist the ongoing demand int eh market and beat the completion with your skills.