Your life is comfortable and now without trouble in these because it is not a time when users had to spent their efforts and time to go from one device to another without loss of their precious data. Now, you may easily get your new iPhone to restore from iCloud while establishing your iOS device. After your restoration of iCloud backup to your new iPhone device, you are able to get your present data in a trouble-free manner. We have come up with this comprehensive guide to restore iPhone from iCloud for your convenience. Additionally, we will also talk about some common issues experienced by the users as they restore new iPhone from iCloud.
Part 1: How restore new iPhone from iCloud backup?
If you have purchased a new iPhone, then you should be a little aware when you set up your device. The process works for your all recommended iOS devices, for example, the brand-new iPhone. You must ensure that you have taken a backup of your previous device on the iCloud before your start of this procedure.
Unlock your present cellphone and go to the option of Setting and then tap on iCloud and finally the option of Storage & Backup. You must ensure to check the “iCloud Backup” option is turned on. You are able to schedule an automatic backup or just tap “Backup Now” option for immediate action.
After taking your old iOS device backup to the Cloud, you can follow these steps to restore your new iPhone from iCloud.
Step No 1:
In the first step, turn your new iPhone on and hang on for a while to load the installation.
- In the second step provide information like your standard language, location, WIFI settings, and other setting options.
- You will be requested whether you want to set up a new account, restore from a backup or move your data from an Android device.
- In this step tap on “Restore from iCloud Backup” option for the next process.
- In this step sign in to your iCloud account with the use of security password and Apple ID. Ensure that you are using the same cardinals of your account that serves the iCloud backup files options.
- Now view the list of iCloud backup data files related with the account with necessary data concerning size and data the backup.
- In this step tap on the backup data file of and continue.
- Now, wait for a while as your new iPhone restore from iCloud backup while staying connected to the network.
In the procedure, you might be required to give your security password and Apple ID again to access the in-app data of your iPhone. After completion of the process, you are able to get all the current data on your new device from iCloud.
Part 2: Restoration of new iPhone from iCloud getting forever
As users restore the iCloud backup to new iPhone, they often experience some unwanted circumstances. For example, it might take a considerable a chance restores new iPhone from iCloud backup. It relies on the length of your backup data file. If your iCloud backup file size is huge, then it will take more process time of restoration to be finished efficiently.
Nevertheless, if it is getting permanently restore new iPhone from iCloud, then follow these suggestions:
- First of all, ensure that you have a stable high-speed internet. If your WIFI device is poor, then it will take huge time for downloading process from the iCloud backup.
- Before you continue this process, you are able to examine the size of the backup file. You will be able to judge the approximate time to be finished during this process.
- Now ensure that your new available storage device is more than the size of the backup files.
- You can go to the Apple System Status page to see the efficiency of proper working iCloud.
- If your device has been trapped and is not continuing ahead after getting a time, then you might have to reboot your device powerfully. Just press older editions or Power + Volume Down key for iPhone 7 and more recent devices or Home + Power key at the same at iPhone 6s.
- If work is not completed, then you should take the support of Dr.foneiCloud Storage Full.
Following a simple click-through procedure, you are able to take care of any issue with the use of iOS device on Dr.fone toolkit for restoration of iPhone.
Part 3: Videos and Photos are Not Restored
After following these processes to restore new iPhone from iCloud, you may easily access your present data. Unfortunately, only a few users are able to restore the new iPhone from iCloud, and they are unable to restore images and videos because they are unbaled to find them. With the help of Dr.fone, you can restore the iCloud backup to new iPhone; there are certain exclusions. For example, if you have a network that is not stable, then you might face this issue. The best solution, we recommend the following steps.
- Firstly, reboot your iPhone. It is likely that you might get your videos and photos back after the restart of your iPhone.
- If you want to start with its basics, then you should reset your device. Go to its Setting > General > Reset and choose to “Erase All Content and Settings.” This will reboot your device appliance you are able of doing its installation once again.
- If you cannot restore new iPhone from iCloud, then you can take the support of iTunes. Connect your device to your system and then launch iTunes to perform the installation. This will allow to restore your iPhone device from the current iTunes backup.
- You can also try an alternative method to restore the iCloud backup to new iPhone. You can use Dr. fone iOS Data Restoration to execute new iPhone regain from iTunes or iCloud backup. You can use it to restore the lost and removed material on your iPhone.
Chris Mcdonald has been the lead news writer at complete connection. His passion for helping people in all aspects of online marketing flows through in the expert industry coverage he provides. Chris is also an author of tech blog Area19delegate. He likes spending his time with family, studying martial arts and plucking fat bass guitar strings.