It is crucial to track backlinks while promoting a site. As the number of backlinks and the number of promoted projects increase, it’s becoming difficult to manually track backlinks.
Linkbox.pro completely solves this issue.
This service lets you monitor all external links for projects that are collected all in one place. SEO specialists can automate their work through a user-friendly interface. In addition, Link Box built-in modules allow you to:
- link monitoring tool;
- link indexer tool;
- external backlinks checker tool;
- anchor text checker.
- search engine index checker;
Budget optimization and SEO promotion need regular tracking of backlinks. Regular monitoring of external links in Linkbox lets you access the details about:
- Information on the dofollow and nofollow link attributes
- Links were deleted immediately after they were created.
- Links on donor websites
- The anchors for all backlinks to web pages.
Linkbox Imports links:
- by using the crawler module of Ahrefs, Google Console, etc.
- into previously created campaigns;
You can find all the details about backlinks and domains in the table and graph. The table analyzes the backlinks of your website using different filters.
Checking backlink indexing
Linkbox Pro is a tool that can run bulk checks on the Google index for external links. This module lets you:
- Quickly check indexing
- Create a regular tracker of their presence in the index.
An email alert is sent to the SEO specialist if the link goes away from the Google index of search engines. The notification will inform the SEO specialist of the problem in order to take steps to ensure that accepting pages don’t lose their place in the index of search engines. Linkbox Pro can help you to use a backlink finder online for all your link campaigns and projects at once.
The table lists the results and dates for Google indexing checks. The status is highlighted in color.
- red – not indexed
- gray – there was no checkout conducted.
- Green – Index;
A special filter allows you to choose links that aren’t yet indexed to be sent to Google for indexing through Google Add URL.
Indexing of backlinks
Don’t just wait for Google robots to index your links. You have to take control. Linkbox Pro lets you forward pages that are not indexable to Google indexer. It only takes a few clicks. Googlebot always visits the page when it is linked to. Googlebot’s capability to index pages is dependent on their quality.
In this way, there is accelerated indexing of backlinks, and results are obtained within the shortest amount of time.
A variety of modules are integrated into the service:
Analyze of anchors
Linkbox Pro lets you check anchors in backlink checkouts. This allows you to check:
- backlink anchor texts;
- Anchors and attributes for links
- indexing and the presence of donor websites with anchors in Google Console;
All results appear in the table of anchors, which is the basis for the module. Below is information about each anchor.
- Backlink type and attribute.
- URLs for the donor and acceptor pages;
- information on crawlers intersection;
- indexing data (when external links were added to the index, and when they dropped out);
- the campaign’s name with the donor page;.
Filters enable you to filter information based on:
- the status of indexing.
- attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. ;
- Backlink type
- A match is a crawler base. To search for anchors missing from the crawlers use the Exclude filter and then select the desired crawler;
- Campaign name
Donor data can be:
- Exported to Excel format for further analysis;
- Sent for indexing
This allows you to index the link profile of a particular set of links to a specific page or anchor set. On the graph, you’ll be able to see how natural and consistent the link profile is.
Analysis of crawlers
This module allows you to upload backlink lists from various services (Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic) to Linkbox Pro. There is a separate upload from Console and Ahrefs. The remaining data is transferred to Temporary.
This module allows you to look up using:
- different crawlers;
- You can match the search phrase to the URL of the links (e.g. you can select all YouTube links).
- Links from any link campaign may be crossed with crawlers
- link status (newly created, active or historical).
On the bottom of the module is a table of links which contain information about:
- crawlers in which the link is found;
- campaigns that they cross;
- addition date.
The crawler feature in Link Box assists you in analyzing which of your links Google knows about (by crossing with GSC) as well as what your competitors know about (by crossing with Ahrefs).
In Linkbox Pro it is possible to automate the process of backlink management. It is possible to do this in the section for task planners.
In the beginning it is possible to choose between tier1 campaign levels as well as the tier 2 levels. The tab displays all projects , broken down into campaigns. On the left you will be able to see the autocheck for links and on the right you will see the autocheck for indexing.
By selecting the start time prior to the time, you can quickly start any check. Check your account every week, for example.
After the module has been activated, the system will carry out the tests according to the time intervals set and send you an email with a notification of any problems.
Free Report module
Once links have been checked and after they are indexed, Link Box forms reports. The initial report contains complete information on each parameter. The follow-up reports only reflect those parameters that have changed between two checkouts.
You can filter reports using:
- URL for donor page;
- Link campaign
- Link level tier1 & Tier 2
- Set objectives for checking (links and index status).
The base block is comprised of change tags which indicate the pages where the changes will be applied to. They are categorized by importance and highlighted with color:
- orange – Uncritical mistakes that also require your attention
- Red – These are major changes that require special attention and must be dealt with quickly.
- green – minor modifications that provide useful information.
Click on the tag to highlight pages that the tag applies to. The links will be listed in a table with columns.
- The left column displays the donor’s website along with the link campaign as well as the project.
- The right one includes changes to the pages with links.
Link Box keeps the track of your external links as well as their indexing. It tracks any changes.
The software helps to collect all the links of donors into a single database and organize these. Linkbox.pro is an advanced tool to work with backlinks, is an excellent way to speed up your website’s promotion as well as save money.
Chris Mcdonald has been the lead news writer at complete connection. His passion for helping people in all aspects of online marketing flows through in the expert industry coverage he provides. Chris is also an author of tech blog Area19delegate. He likes spending his time with family, studying martial arts and plucking fat bass guitar strings.