It’s never easy to learn how to start a blog, especially when you are doing this for the first time. Sometimes for beginner’s, it is very uphill to start a blog, but on the other hand, it’s very simple as well.
The thing is that your objective should not be limited to learning the art of how to start a blog, but it should circle around learning the practices to make it popular. That’s exactly the point when you have to consider and find some of the best blog ideas.
Neil Patel, a well-known blogger once said, “Opportunities don’t occur, you create them.” And same is the case with blogs. Blogs are no less than an opportunity in terms of both social and financial advantages.
There are numerous reasons for starting a blog, could be many of these displayed below:
- Earning Money
- To Get Fame
- Distribution Knowledge
- For Social Influence
- Documenting Your Views& Opinion
Here, you should keep one important thing in mind: a successful blog contains everything that “people” want to see and read, not just what you want them to check. What it means is that when trying to learn about how to start a blog, you should also spend ample time on learning how to write blog posts, or what your blog posts will cover in general.
Let’s start learning the art of how to start a blog with the following steps below:
- Pick up a Niche
- Purchase Domain Name & Hosting Service
- Select Content Management Platform
- SELECT A THEME OR WEB TEMPLATE
- Write Blog Posts
- Monetize Your Blog
This all steps summarize the art of how to start a blog in the finest way possible. We shall bring these steps into the light for better understanding the art of learning how to start a blog. Scroll down to get started.
1. PICK UP A NICHE
This step is all about what you about to post on your blog. You can write posts on any topic, including sports, fitness, technology, fashion, food, travel, and so on.
There are free online tools available over the web that can benefit you discover a niche or topic for your blog, here are the top 3 online tools highlighted:
- Niche Finder
- Niche Reaper
- Niche Market
- PURCHASE DOMAIN NAME & HOSTING SERVICE
A domain name gives your blog a unique identity over the internet while hosting service allows your blog to visible online. Both things are important to consider while learning how to start a blog.
A domain name is an essential aspect of your blog because it offers your blog an identity over the web.
Let me mention the platform from where you can find domain names for your blog at cheap prices:
Now, what next? You need to hire web hosting services.
Web-hosting is where your blog will be installed. Web-hosting server stays operational 24*7 and all your blog posts, images, your blog design, and everything will be stored on this web host server.
The good news is web hosting services are very inexpensive.
Select your web hosting server from the following resources:
- SELECT CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The content management system helps you write, design and publish blog-posts. WordPress is the most popular content management system across the world.
There is numerous content management system available in the market. Few popular CMSs are listed below:
- SELECT A THEME OR WEB TEMPLATE
Now pick a web template or theme for your blog and customize it according to your needs. The best practice is to select the theme that best suit your blog and niche.
Blog design is the most important aspect of your blog because a good design will warranty that your people will love your blog. In fact, that is how your followers will recall your blog.
You can get free themes or template from the following resources:
- WRITE BLOG POSTS:
After following the above steps, your blog is now ready and you can write posts and publish it before the whole world. Always remember your write-ups are the most important factor in order to become a successful blogger.
Here are the best practices to make your blog popular:
- Take assistance with best Content Strategy Management Tools
- Adopt Regular Publishing Schedule
- Use High-Quality Visuals
- Create Eye-Catching Titles and Headlines to Gain User Interest
- MONETIZE YOUR BLOG
Monetize your blog means; to starting to earn money through your blogs with diversepractices available. There are several ways by which a blog can earn passive income.
Every individual blogger is earning side money through their blogs, so why don’t you?
Here are the 6 best ways to monetize your blog listed below:
- Google AdWords
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
- Sponsored Content
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Direct Ad Sales
If you are new to the web and internet, at that point, you might look for assistance about blogging for beginners. These are significant in light of the fact that blogging can be an incredible method to make a decent measure of money and it tends to be an extraordinary method to begin. This is one of the simpler approaches to manufacture a site and utilize all the various alternatives with regards to web showcasing.
Let me mention 5 important tips of blogging for beginners.
- USE WORDPRESS:WordPress is the most popular and easiest content management system widely used for blogging. So, start your blog with WordPress as your first choice. There are numbers of beginners guide available over the web on WordPress so you will not face any problem.
- USE SUPPORTING WEB PLUGINS: Use supporting web plugins, they boost your site functionality and performance in the finest way. When getting starting a new blog always keep in your mind the relevant and useful plugins.
- SELECT A FUNCTIONAL THEME: Take the time to test three or four different themes over the first month or two, then you can find out which one works the best.
- LEARN HOW TO WRITE PROPERLY: If you want to outshine in the online world, you need to write great and exceptional stuff. You should learn the cores of content writing if you want to rank your blog in the top result of search engine pages.
- IMPLEMENT SEO PRACTICES: Search engine optimization is one of the best practices to get your blog posts on the search engines and help you garner a ton of internet traffic.
From selecting a blogging topic or niche to purchasing of the domain and web host server to selecting a content management system to select a theme to a writing a blog post to monetizing your blog, this short guide covers every essential step to learn the art of how to start a blog and earn money.
Don’t forget to follow the guidelines for beginner, for it will make you outshine over the internet.
Chris Mcdonald has been the lead news writer at complete connection. His passion for helping people in all aspects of online marketing flows through in the expert industry coverage he provides. Chris is also an author of tech blog Area19delegate. He likes spending his time with family, studying martial arts and plucking fat bass guitar strings.