Tailor Brands Review
Today, the world is being shaped by innovative and ambitious startups that are changing our lives in many ways as we see healthcare becoming more affordable, education more comprehensive, and entertainment more engaging, etc. However, as the competition is rising with more and more entrepreneurs venturing in the markets, the need for powerful branding has also increased considerably. Tailor Brands is a product that’s designed to address all the branding-related problemsthat the small and big organizations are facing today.
What is Tailor Brands?
Tailor Brands is an online branding platform that is most popularly known for its logo creator, a simple yet highly powerful tool that allows you to create high-quality and unique logos easily. Although it also offers many other useful features such as social analytics and social posts for all your social media marketing requirements, andbusiness cards creator, Facebook ads, etc.
Since the logo marker is the flagship product of Tailor Brands and it’s also the basis of other services that it offers, we will mainly focus on that in this review.
What’s the USP Here?
Although there are plenty of logo software on the Internet, Tailor Brands stands out because of its unique artificial intelligence algorithm which makes it well, smarter. This means you can create advanced and premium-quality logo designs with this help of this “artificial intelligence” that’s at your disposal. But does that mean that using the program is more challenging than others out there? The answer, as surprising as it may sound, is a firm “no”. On the contrary, the AI used in Tailor Brands makes logo designing rather easy because it’s capable of doing the dirty work of the design process for you.
How does it Work Exactly?
Tailor Brands is pretty straightforward for a program. You don’t even need to knowany design or marketing techniques to get started, although you may want to learn the fundamental factors behind a powerful brand so that you know how to make the best decisions for your own.
To use Tailor Brands, you just need to tell the program about your brand and business in brief. So, some of the details that you need to share include your brand’s name, a brief description of your organization, and some details about your design preferences which include the type of logo you want (icon-based or initial-based, etc.).
Once the program has all these details, it narrows down your style even further by showing you sample designs in pairs and you can select one design from each pair. So, with each selection you make, it gets closer to the perfect design that you are looking for.
Once the process is completed, the programfinalizes a few designs that fit your requirements and then you can select one that you find the most suitable. You can now either make a few minor changes in the logo if you want or otherwise, you can directly download the design to use it wherever you want. That’s it!
Now that you know what Tailor Brands exactly is how does it work, let’s take a look at its pros and cons so that you can judge the product yourself:
- Ease of Use: Tailor Brands might be based on a new-age technology, but it’s really easy to use. It’s designed to create high-quality logos but without any major intervention from your end. You just need to tell the program what you want, and it does the work for you. This also makes it an excellent tool for those who aren’t that tech savvy.
- Affordability: Most logo makers that are available online are easily affordable when we compare them to a professional graphic designer or even freelancer. However, Tailor Brands is one of the cheapest in the online category too: the starter pack costs just $3.99 a month, and the standard plan is $9.99 a month only. These are some of the lowest rates that you can find today.
- AI Technology: There are many online logo makers in the market but few are as advanced as Tailor Brands. This is because while other programs will give you a huge selection of tools and features, you can’t use them properly unless you have some basic understanding of graphic design. Even if you choose a simpler product, you have to design your own logo to some extent. That’s not the case with Tailor Brands as its AI algorithm is powerful enough to do the design work for you which is simply incredible.
- Limited Editing Options: If you are looking for a logo designer that can give you ample tools for editing your “dream logo” however you want to cover the smallest of details, then perhaps Tailor Brands isn’t meant for you. This is because it’s not designed to compete with the likes of Adobe Photoshop CC that are catered towards professionals.
- No Phone Support: Tailor Brands is a big company. However, they are offering customer support via email only, at least at the moment. So, if you are the kind of person who would need to talk to someone on phone to have their concerns addressed when using the product, then this is something that you need to keep in mind.
All things considered, Tailor Brands is certainly one of the best logo designers in the market for those want instant high-quality logos at low prices.Besides, Tailor Brands itself has become one of the most ambitious startups in the IT industry that’s spearheading AI-based applications in the domain of branding, especially considering that it recently launched an AI-powered platform that generates and schedules social media content. It only goes to show that you can expect many other useful products from the company that can help in your marketing and branding endeavors in the years to come.