Effective SEO strategies can help you to improve your website SERP ranking on major search engines. This leads to an increase in web traffic and ultimately high conversion rate. But do you know, how to create effective SEO strategies that can help you to achieve success? It is a much more difficult task than choosing mare keywords and correcting your website errors.
Google regularly updates its algorithms to improve the user’s experience, therefore Google is leading the search engine market. Unfortunately, it becomes hard for the brands to perform well in search results. But, don’t worry. This write will explain to you the most effective SEO strategies that every SEO specialist must need to know:
1. Use AI in Keyword Research & Analysis
As there are millions of searches are conducted on Google every day. Therefore, it will be difficult for SEO experts to judge the keyword to be used by searchers. So, in this race use of artificial intelligence in a website is the best option for the web owners. This helps the searcher to reach the most accurate and relevant results. Moreover, the use of artificial intelligence also help in creating SEO strategies in the following ways:
1. AI helps Intelligently to optimize your keywords and gathering new business keywords by
- Gathering Keywords
- Grouping keywords
- Generating exemplars
2. AI takes the best use of predictive analytics & cluster analysis
- AI provides the leverage with the power for considering customer reviews
- AI can accurately predict shopper’s requirements for using customer data effectively
- AL take the use of chatbots to provide relevant information to customers.
2. SEO for All Major Search Engines
As we know SEO is a free and organic mode of generating traffic from all major search engines like yahoo, bing, Yandex and many more. Therefore you cannot limit yourself to Google only. Moreover, there are many social media platforms where you can use your SEO tactics with hashtags and links to gain the benefit.
As per the survey, people tend to accept only the top 5 results of SERP on various search engines. This creates a high competition among billions of website. In addition, being unaware of the search engine used by users, your presence on all search engines becomes compulsory to boost your business conversion rate.
3. Website Optimization With A Mobile-first Approach
As per today’s approach, mobile-friendly or say mobile responsive website helps in delivering better results than non-responsive websites. So, as the image explain people’s order of priority for mobile responsive website flow from the website’s loading time, mobile experience, image optimization, page design, and then moves user experience. After satisfying from 4 features, then the user provides positive feedback toward the website. Let’s discuss some tips to create a mobile responsive website:
- Use codes on the website rather than images only, as they can decrease the speed of the website.
- Be sure your content must be the same on desktop and mobile
- Never use flash videos, as these distract your audience. Moreover, these are not worthy for your SEO strategy.
4. A Perfect Balance of SEO+SEM
Search Engine Optimization is a perfect blend of SEO and SEM techniques. But remember, in SEO techniques perks do not come in a first go. It’s a long term orientation that involves the equal efforts of your brand reputation. If your company works under highly competitive environment then battling for their own ways consumes more times like being a new student vying for the popularity in high school.
On the other side, SEM is a process of using tools like PPC or Adwords on google, bing or other search engines. Here, companies pay on every click. Therefore, this is a paid technique to get traffic on your website directly. But, it creates a direct relationship between user and companies.
How to make a balance between SEO and SEM?
If are not visible on SEO, then you can incest in SEM
Till the time you won’t find your keywords on SEO, you can continue with SEM strategies
But never reduce your efforts from both until you get success in SEO because SEO is a free and long term approach.
5. Balanced Content Marketing
Balanced content marketing is all about sharing useful information with the user via any mode of communication. If the information is related to your products and services it can help you to generate lead also. So, in this race companies uses blogs, videos, infographics, case studies, e-books, white papers, checklist, and many more methods to reach the wider customer approach. Moreover, these also help the business to know about customer taste and preference.
How to create a balanced content? Here we have a solution for you:
- Rather than using long-tailed messages, try to break-up your content to make attractive.
- Unless you use 10 points make your content precise and worthy with appropriate keywords stuffing.
- People get easily bored from mare written information, therefore if possible add images in content.
- Engaging content helps in generating more traffic on the website, therefore always make your content user-friendly
Note: from the above-mentioned types of content, never rely on a single mode for optimizing. You must use a combination of all to get the valuable results.
6. Personalized Email Marketing
E-mail marketing is the best technique to rank your website. With email marketing, you can build thousands of link in a single go. Additionally, it boosts your brand image and the recipient can remind you in the long run. Remember, email marketing is not an easy technique, you need to be innovative for creating attractive emails. Here are some tips for you:
- First, know why you want to send an email to the customers because there are various reasons to send email such as for welcoming the new subscriber, boosting customers with engaging content, or it is for nurturing existing subscribers.
- Secondly, understand your email types, as it will help you to understand what type of information you can share.
- Thirdly, if you are in promotional marketing then talk about company offers and sales.
- Fourth, knowing the kind of audience is also compulsory to get the value to your efforts.
As personalized email mail marketing help the companies in SEO and building better customer relationships. Therefore, in long run, you will be more in web searches.
Hope, the above-mentioned points help you to create the most effective SEO strategies. As the number does not end here, you can also get the benefit from Affiliate Marketing and Premium SEO campaigns to rank your website on top results.
Lauren Mclaren is working as senior SEO Specialist for Digital Muscle Limited, which is one of the top SEO companies in Australia. She’s an expert in inbound marketing and lead generation. She contributes informative articles on SEO techniques regularly in regards to fulfill the business needs.