Looking for a gift this Rakshabandhan that your sister will never forget? Do you want to present something unique? Perhaps you want to send flowers and chocolates? Or you wish to buy her a cute pair of dress? No matter how far you both live away from each other, you can keep the sweetness of brother-sister bond alive by sending gifts to her on every Rakhi. There are several gifts to select from and it can get pretty confusing as to which one will best suit her interest.
But do not worry; we can help you out with 7 best and unique gift ideas for sister on Rakhi that will awe your sister.
- Cookware Set: What could be a better way to coax your sister into cooking something delicious for you than gifting her set of cookware? Even though you two may not live in the same house, when you both meet, she will surely cook a special course of meal for you in the gifted cookware. Choose non-stick pans and tawas so that the cooking can be efficient, fast, and easy. A cookware set is a fine addition to the kitchen and is an important essential to cook a variety of tasty delicacies.
- Vibrant Flower Bunch: If you are planning to visit your sister this Rakshabandhan, then do not go empty-handed. Fill her life with rainbow-coloured floral arrangement. Present a collection of 12 colourful blooms and convey your warmest wishes of the season. You can arrange the flowers delivery in the early morning, the time when she is also preparing Puja Thali for the Rakhi ceremony; the right time to surprise her, isn’t it?
- Bracelet and Pendant: If your sister loves to wear jewellery, then you should definitely consider gifting her bracelets and pendants. Today, silver and gold plated jewelleries are available at an affordable price. You can pick from geometric or abstract pattern designs. Opt for gift wrap for the jewellery box and present it to her with a box of chocolates.
- Cuddly Soft Toys: Does she love soft toys? If yes, you have the chance to make her jump with joy this Rakshabandhan. Gift her huge cuddly teddy bear soft toy. You can even choose two or three soft toys, such as one each of bunny, dog, monkey, panda, etc and present to her a gang of cuddly and squishy soft toys. Order a cake along, you can get both together from online florists in India, at a pocket-friendly price.
- Customized ‘Best Sister’ Coffee Mugs
- Let your sister feel on top of the world with customized ‘Best Sister’ coffee mugs. You can get the surface of the mug imprinted with yours and her picture, and ‘Best Sister’ written underneath. She will definitely be proud about the gift and surely use the mug every time she misses you. With the coffee mugs, choose gift flowers and healthy snacks and nuts to send along.
- Gorgeous Cosmetic Case: Select a designer cosmetic case for your sister. Make sure it has ample storage space so that she can keep all the essential makeup and cosmetic items in it. Some cosmetic cases can double as a clutch, so you can lookout for such pouches instead. Put in a tin of lip gloss, highlighter, blush, tube of lipstick and gift it to her!
- On-the-Go Juicer: Encourage her green juice and smoothie routine with a personal and easy to carry, on-the-go blender and juicer. It will allow your sister to mix her healthy creation anywhere- at desk or gym, in class, or workplace, just about anywhere she wants. It can double up as a water bottle. Choose the one of her favourite colour and present it on this Rakshabandhan.
Do not let the distance be a hurdle between her and you. With the above-mentioned gifts for Rakhi, you can certainly make your sister glow with happiness.
Chris Mcdonald has been the lead news writer at complete connection. His passion for helping people in all aspects of online marketing flows through in the expert industry coverage he provides. Chris is also an author of tech blog Area19delegate. He likes spending his time with family, studying martial arts and plucking fat bass guitar strings.